Treon Aito - Release Notes 6.0
Jan 3, 2023 · 2 minutes to read
This article gives the update link and the release notes for the Treon Aito 6.0 software release.
Update Link Treon Aito 6.0.0
fwupdate-run --use-device-cert https://debug.treon.fi/treongw1-v220.127.116.1110222083520/treongw-image-iotgw_18.104.22.16810222083520.tar
Please note: The update file cannot be downloaded via your browser, the Treon Gateway needs to access the update server directly. Please see this article to learn more about updating your gateway.
Release Notes Treon Aito 6.0.0
Bluetooth Low Energy beacon support added. Either raw advertising data or parsed data from iBeacon or Eddystone is sent to the backend. Beacons can be filtered based on MAC or signal strength.
Treon Industrial Node 6 support added.
- Based on Docker
- Get started guide available at https://devicecatalog.azure.com/devices/88eb3d8d-d3ee-4cef-92cf-c0436ebd68f2
Linux init manager is changed from sysv to systemd.
Improvements and Fixes
- Cellular connectivity reliability improved. Cellular modem reset can be forced if IP connection is lost.
- Iptables firewall has default configuration blocking incoming ports excluding ssh (22) and http (80) for Configuration UI use.
- Configuration UI access is limited only to Wi-Fi access point mode. Configuration UI is not accessible via ethernet connection.
- Reliability of Treon industrial node firmware update application improved.
- Let’s Encrypt CA updated to new version (R3).
- Wirepas diagnostic interval setting bug fixed.
- Bug related to setting 0 value with CLI tool command_node fixed.
- Wi-Fi module power up sequence improved.
Configuration UI: due to tightened firewall settings port 3001 does not work anymore. It must be left out when accessing Configuration UI.
Change of system init manager may impact process start-up. If customer has implemented own features that are started at boot or if processes are managed using scripting, it is advised to check the impact of systemd.
The Treon Aito platform is a leading platform for massive IOT. Thank you for being our partner. Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org