Treon Aito Release 6.1 for Gateway
Sep 6, 2023 · 2 minutes to read
This article gives the update link and the release notes for the Treon Aito Release 6.1 for Gateway.
fwupdate-run --use-device-cert https://debug.treon.fi/treongw1-v22.214.171.12410519091641/treongw-image-iotgw_126.96.36.19910519091641.tar
Please note: The update file cannot be downloaded via your browser, the Treon Gateway needs to access the update server directly. Please see this article to learn more about updating your gateway.
- Cellular modem configuration file has now possibility to set bandmask and username/password for APN.
Improvements and Fixes
- Cellular connectivity reliability improved.
- modem control software (ofono) version updated to 1.31
- modem reset also power-cycles modem
- sink stack image updated to 188.8.131.52
- c-lib version updated to 1.4.0
- ConnectedYou VMNO APN setting is now automatic.
- Command line ‘command_node’ now supports broadcast addressing for ‘get’ commands.
No migration needed from Treon Aito Release 6.0.0 for Gateway.
All Treon Gateways and Treon Gateways in Protective Enclosure.
You still have questions? Our dedicated team of experts is happy to help you! Please contact Treon Support directly by e-mail.
Did you know? Treon offers Premium Support and Maintenance Packages for our customers. Get even more out of Treon and boost your sales - inquire now about features and prices!