Treon Aito Release 6.0 for Gateway
Sep 6, 2023 · 2 minutes to read
This article gives the update link and the release notes for the Treon Aito Release 6.0 for Gateway.
fwupdate-run --use-device-cert https://debug.treon.fi/treongw1-v188.8.131.5210222083520/treongw-image-iotgw_184.108.40.20610222083520.tar
Please note: The update file cannot be downloaded via your browser, the Treon Gateway needs to access the update server directly. Please see this article to learn more about updating your gateway.
Bluetooth Low Energy beacon support added. Either raw advertising data or parsed data from iBeacon or Eddystone is sent to the backend. Beacons can be filtered based on MAC or signal strength.
Treon Industrial Node 6 support added.
- Based on Docker
- Get started guide available at https://devicecatalog.azure.com/devices/88eb3d8d-d3ee-4cef-92cf-c0436ebd68f2
Linux init manager is changed from sysv to systemd.
Improvements and Fixes
- Cellular connectivity reliability improved. Cellular modem reset can be forced if IP connection is lost.
- Iptables firewall has default configuration blocking incoming ports excluding ssh (22) and http (80) for Configuration UI use.
- Configuration UI access is limited only to Wi-Fi access point mode. Configuration UI is not accessible via ethernet connection.
- Reliability of Treon industrial node firmware update application improved.
- Let’s Encrypt CA updated to new version (R3).
- Wirepas diagnostic interval setting bug fixed.
- Bug related to setting 0 value with CLI tool command_node fixed.
- Wi-Fi module power up sequence improved.
Configuration UI: due to tightened firewall settings port 3001 does not work any more. It must be left out when accessing Configuration UI.
Change of system init manager may impact process start-up. If customer has implemented own features that are started at boot or if processes are managed using scripting, it is advised to check the impact of systemd.
All Treon Gateways and Treon Gateways in Protective Enclosure.
You still have questions? Our dedicated team of experts is happy to help you! Please contact Treon Support directly by e-mail.
Did you know? Treon offers Premium Support and Maintenance Packages for our customers. Get even more out of Treon and boost your sales - inquire now about features and prices!